Founded in 1981, Taylor Seed Farms is nestled in the extreme Northeast corner of Kansas in White Cloud. Our independent, family owned business has thrived in an industry now dominated by huge corporations. We believe there is still a place for honesty, integrity, excellent genetic performance and personalized customer service. We only succeed when you succeed.
Taylor Seed … The Sign of Another Outstanding Crop.
As a successful producer, you have many options available when it is time to select your genetic seed partner. This season, we ask you to consider a few reasons that make selecting Taylor Seed the right choice for your operation.
- Independent, family owned seed company serving you – the independent farmer.
- We match the best genetics & traits needed to maximize your yield potential regardless of genetic or trait source.
- A long history of honesty and integrity in the name
- We set the industry standard for personalized customer service
- Taylor high quality seed – will open a bag with anybody
- When you buy from Taylor, your money stays in local communities where we all live and work.
- Our Taylor Select Research program identifies top genetics & traits from the larges, most diverse germplasm and trait pool available today. This program is easily the most extensive research program in our trade area. We have numerous research locations – not test plots or 3rd party testing. We have been doing drought tolerance research for over 30 years!
- We will continue to identify the most cost effective options to maximize your yields & profits.
No gimmicks. No ploys. No beating around the bush or taking the easy way out. In an industry dominated by The Big Boys and new challenges, we’re the people you can count on.
We know the importance of getting straight to the point; of tackling new choices, understanding your needs, and combining it with the data to get it right—all with the goal of better farm management and higher yields, every time.