To Our Valued Customers:
- Our focus will be to minimize or stop face-to-face contact with customers and vendors.
- Our employees take pride on building relationships with our customers, so this will be a very difficult change for our delivery and sales team.
- Our sales team will conduct business via phone or email communication unless arrangements have been made.
- We are restricting all visits to our office. Please only utilize office visits if made by appointment.
Please keep in mind face-to-face contact is the greatest risk of being exposed.
- We are continuing to conduct business.
- We will still be operating and servicing your needs, but we ask that as you visit our facility to pick up or deliver product, you stay in your vehicle and let our staff load or unload your items.
- If you are picking up your order, please call the office and we will have someone assist you.
- If an employee is on your farm, please observe proper social distancing as recommended by health agencies (remaining at least 6 feet from one another).
- If you are feeling ill, please reschedule your delivery by calling the office.
- Delivery tickets do not need signed at this time, but please check for accuracy before truck leaves.
We appreciate your assistance and understanding during this unprecedented time. If circumstances change, we will immediately communicate any changes to you. Our top priority is to keep our valued employees and customers safe and healthy.
Contact our team with any questions.