You care about your customers and treat them with respect. You’re honest and transparent. You listen to what your customers want and help them with their challenges. You sincerely want them to succeed and you do everything you can to make sure that happens.
If this describes you, then you’d make a great Taylor Seed partner. We’re looking for dealers who operate on the same small-town Kansas family values as we do. No gimmicks, hard sells or hoops to jump through. Just honest, down-to-earth, quality service and value our customers have come to appreciate over the past 40 years.
What’s it like being a Taylor Seed dealer?
- You’ll represent high-quality seed from a second-generation, family-owned seed company. Seed that’s backed our Taylor Select Research program, where our hybrids and varities are tested in fields across the region so you’ll know what will work and what won’t on your customers’ fields.
- You’ll partner with one of the largest independent corn and soybean seed companies based in a five-state area.
- You’ll enjoy early access to the latest in trait technologies and top-performing seed genetics.
- You’ll be able to offer a variety of trait platforms for growers
- You’ll have the ongoing support of the Taylor Seed team and our decades of straightalk working with dealers and farmers in the region
If you want to work with a company that believes in doing business with integrity, then we’d love to talk. Call Angie at 785-595-3236 or email her at email@example.com